The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Lusaka is calling for proposals for local small scale projects to be implemented in Zimbabwe, Zambia and Malawi in 2022. All interested should submit their proposals strictly by Friday, 17th September, 2021.
Please note :
1. The Projet proposals should correspond with development priorities of the country
2. funds are allocated to non-political and non-governement entities only
3. Czech development cooperation financial contribution for each project is between czk 200,000-500,000
4. The expenses will be reimbursed by the mebassy after submission of the originals of invoies/receips(no advance payments will be granted)
5. The projct has to be implemented after the signature of the contract for implementation by end of October, 2022
6. Please pay attention o the evaluation criteria listed at the end of identification form and to complete and correct filling in of form.